Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Locked out of account

Contributor

Locked out of account

Password request not being received via email. Requested multiple times and now locked out of account. No phone, chat support available from this company. 

Even tried Twitter and to no surprise nothing! 

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Locked out of account

Chat is always available 24/7. It's up. Make sure JavaScript is enabled (not Java). Also clean cache and cookies (for all dates) and try again. If it fails then try running in incognito mode. The reason you do not see the icon is due to some extension, program, or blocker preventing the icon from appearing.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
ACE - Master

I assume you checked your spam directory for the password reset mail?

Does DTVN have your correct email? Have you ever received anything from them by email?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

Would you forward the link please.

Not appearing on website.

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Checked spam and correct email. 

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Master

I can't do that, I'm only a subscriber like you.

But it sounds like you need to contact chat support.

I have been able to use the chat with Firefox, but only if I do NOT enable "block all known trackers" (under privacy and security).

You can't stream with FF, but you can manage your account and (usually) get to the chat.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support