Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I'm trying to resolve a billing issue. Where is the Live Chat link?

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm trying to resolve a billing issue. Where is the Live Chat link?

I was chatting with someone from customer service, I guess we got disconnected can't find the link to chat now?  I was given incorrect information and I want to get this resolved before I just cancel this ridiculous service that is one problem after another month after month.  

Message 1 of 19
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by ATTLiz
‎06-19-2018 7:28 AM

Re: I'm trying to resolve a billing issue. Where is the Live Chat link?

A cookie is apparently set when a chat window opens.  If the chat is interrupted/killed without ending "properly", the cookie apparently is left and prevents additional chat sessions - clearing cookies fixes this (at least, when I ran into that issue, clearing cookies fixed it).  

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 19
Contributor

I have an question about my bill.

Message 3 of 19
ACE - Expert

This is only a user based forum. Billing issues should be addressed to support using the chat.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 19
Contributor

I also can not get to live chat again

Message 5 of 19
Contributor

Yes hello

Message 6 of 19
Contributor

Why can't I get my rewards card so I can use it for paying the bill

Message 7 of 19
Tutor

I need to speak with someone. PLEASE  I ordered Directv and paid in advance for 3 months and received a FREE apple TV as a promo.

I am now needing to discuss the service going forward and the status of my 3 months end date.

Message 8 of 19
Tutor

I need to speak with someone. PLEASE  I ordered Directv and paid in advance for 3 months and received a FREE apple TV as a promo.

I am now needing to discuss the service going forward and the status of my 3 months end date.

Message 9 of 19
ACE - Expert

There is no one to speak to by the phone only chat support. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side.

If you want to cancel just login to your account and go to "Manage My Plan". You can cancel from there.

Message 10 of 19
Contributor

I'm trying to get a copy of my last phone bill where do I go for help

Message 11 of 19
Contributor

I'm trying to get a copy of my last phone bill I'm trying to get live chat can you get me there

Message 12 of 19
ACE - Master

Phone bill? Are you sure you are in the correct place?

If you do mean DirecTV Now, the internet streaming service, the only support is by chat:

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/directv-now/KM1222548?isreauth=true&gsi=kjNeFK6G

Message 13 of 19
Tutor

The above link contains no chat icons or links.

Message 14 of 19
ACE - Master

That page doesn't work for me either.  Try this link instead.  (That is the page you get to if you use the "Contact us" link at the bottom of this page - and most other att.com pages - and chose DIRECTV NOW.)  The buttons say Chat live.  The buttons are "live" and pop up, so they can be blocked by popup blockers, privacy blockers, and other things like that.  They also don't seem to work (at least for me) on Edge, but they seem to work on all other major browsers.

Message 15 of 19
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support