Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I have a recurring charge on my credit card for direct tv now. I need to know what address this serv

Tutor

I have a recurring charge on my credit card for direct tv now. I need to know what address this serv

I have a recurring charge on my credit card for direct TV now. I need to know what address this service is for.

Message 1 of 7
Tutor

Re: I have a recurring charge on my credit card for direct tv now. I need to know what address this

Again...I have a recurring charge on my credit card for direct TV now. I
need to know what address this is for.
Message 2 of 7
ACE - Master

Re: I have a recurring charge on my credit card for direct tv now. I need to know what address this

Not sure what you mean. It's probably for the billing address of that card, at least that's how it's supposed to work.

Do you have multiple DTVN accounts? That's the only way you could be unsure of what the service address is.

Since you can use DTVN anywhere in the country the only address that counts is the billing address for the chosen payment method.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7
Tutor

The billing address for the card is our office, [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] Connersville, IN
47331. We need to know for what address the service was setup.

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Master

There really is no "service address" other than the billing address of a card.

It's not like cable or satellite where an installer visits and they know for a fact where you are. DTVN service is available anywhere in the continental US. The locals and RSNs you receive will be based on the billing address and your physical location, as determined by either the location services of your device or by geolocation.

DTVN has no commercial accounts, only personal ones, so if the billing is to a business card account I'm not sure what happens. I'm almost surprised they accepted a PO box billing address.

If someone at your company took out an account and is using it at home I know of no way to determine who it was or where they are. You could try contacting chat support and seeing if they can tell you the email address associated with the account.

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/directv-now/KM1222548?isreauth=true&gsi=0akvaTFP

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7
Tutor

I would like to cancel this service since I don't know who set it up or
anything about it. Please send me a confirmation of cancellation. Thank you.
Message 6 of 7
ACE - Expert

No one here can cancel for you. Contact support using the chat. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side. Select sign-in and password support. Then continue to support. To chat with a live rep just type something like support or help. etc.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support