Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I cancel my DIRECTV NOW and they keep charging me

Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Tutor

I cancel my DIRECTV NOW and they keep charging me

at the end of last month I called and canceled the service because I had two services in the same place, you gave me a credit for the error and because you verified that we were not using the account, and your representative told me that it had already been canceled, but they keep charging me. On January 5, they charged me $ 62 again. and I can enter the account but it will not let me cancel it or change any information. and this account I do not want it anymore because I already have one that I have always used. please I need my money back

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Expert

Re: I cancel my DIRECTV NOW and they keep charging me

Calling does not guarantee a cancellation. The only way to insure the cancellation is to login to your account and personally cancel. Go to Manage My Plan and cancel. You should receive a email on the cancellation. Always a good idea to login and verify that the subscription is actually cancelled.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8
Professor

Message 3 of 8
Highlighted
Contributor

Once you cancel the account you will get an email confirmation to registered email

Message 4 of 8
Tutor

Yes i got the email but they charge me again
Message 5 of 8
ACE - Expert

You will need to take this up with support using the chat. No one here has access to subscriber accounts.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 8
Contributor

I cancelled my Directtv Now membership about 3-4 months ago and they are bankdrafting $42/month from my account with the last bank draft Jan 10. I talked to AT&T (where I signed up) & they said it showed where I had cancelled. Since they still bankdraft $ out of my account, I decided to try to use it (had only signed on twice when I first got it) and I got a message that said it shows I am no longer a customer and would not let me sign on. Who do I complain to? How can I stop these bankdrafts? And how can I get my $ back for the last 3-4 months?

Message 7 of 8
ACE - Expert

Your only support is to talk to a rep using the chat. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side. Select sign in and password support. Then continue to support. To chat with a live rep just type something like support or help. etc.

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support