Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How soon after ordering the Direct TV Now, I am going to receive my Apple TV (4th Generation) device

Contributor

How soon after ordering the Direct TV Now, I am going to receive my Apple TV (4th Generation) device

How soon after ordering the Direct TV Now, I am going to receive my Apple TV (4th Generation) device, which was offered for free if I pre pay 3 months in advance, is there a way to expediate it, because I have no alternative method of watching the TV other than the Apple TV, so at this moment I am a paid customer with no way to watch the TV. Please advise

Message 1 of 10
ACE - Sage

Re: How soon after ordering the Direct TV Now, I am going to receive my Apple TV (4th Generation) de

If you have no device to watch right away, sign up at an AT&T company store and pick up the device when you sign up.  PLEASE, carefully enter your email and password.  It is the sum total of your account and access.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10
Tutor

Re: How soon after ordering the Direct TV Now, I am going to receive my Apple TV (4th Generation) de

But what do we do (since many of us didn't know and it wasn't mentioned on the website) if we already ordered online? There was NO mention on the website on opening day that in-store was an option. Many of us are stuck now waiting...

Message 3 of 10
Tutor

I ordered the service on the first day, (Nov 30) and received the Apple TV over the weekend, so they are shipping them out quickly.  

Message 4 of 10
Mentor

Ordered on the 30th and mine will arrive Thursday.

You could go buy one at a local store and return the one you get from Directv Now when it arrives.
Message 5 of 10
ACE - Expert

@Josh4mc wrote:
You could go buy one at a local store and return the one you get from Directv Now when it arrives.

You prepaid that on an offer that says no refunds.

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 10
ACE - Expert

I ordered at 12:40-ish PM (Eastern) on Wed., Nov 30 and it's supposed to be here Wednesday.

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Message 7 of 10
Teacher

I've prepaid 3 months on December 1, it's now Dec 6 and I still haven't received any confirmation email or anything regarding my apple tv device.  no shipping info, or anything.  anyone else having that issue?  

Message 8 of 10
Tutor

In my case I didn't get the shipping notification email until after my Apple TV was already delivered.
Message 9 of 10
Teacher

that's good to know.  glad you recevied yours.   I haven't even got confirmation that I ordered or payed 3 months.  so wasn't sure if it was going to be another issue I would have to deal with.  Thank you Andy... 

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support