Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do I stop direct tv from taking my money out my bank account?

Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Contributor

How do I stop direct tv from taking my money out my bank account?

Hello my name is Roberto [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.], and direct tv now is taking money from my account. And I want it to stop. I don’t have any contract with direct tv now. 

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Professor

Re: How do I stop direct tv from taking my money out my bank account?

DirecTV now (streaming) doesn't have"contracts" DirecTV (satellite) does. Have you recently visited an att store? They have a tendency to sign up customers with directvNOW.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: How do I stop direct tv from taking my money out my bank account?

DirecTV Now doesn't have contracts, but it has automatically renewing subscriptions.  If you signed up, it won't just stop on its own - you need to cancel your subscription to stop the service (and the charges).

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support