Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Getting charged for a service I did not sign up for --- Stay Away this is a SCAM!!!

Contributor

Getting charged for a service I did not sign up for --- Stay Away this is a SCAM!!!

A rep called informing me of an upgrade to my internernet and saw I was being charged for this service!  I have canceled and previously recieved a refund but they keep charging me!!!!

There are NO live operaters to speak with!

DO NOT Sign up For this Service!!!  IT IS A SCAM!

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Getting charged for a service I did not sign up for --- Stay Away this is a SCAM!!!

Then you better contact DTVN and get it cancelled or they will continue to charge you monthly. You will need to contact support using the chat. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side. Select sign-in and password support. Then continue to support. To chat with a live rep just type something like support or help. etc.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Getting charged for a service I did not sign up for --- Stay Away this is a SCAM!!!

Yeah i did that and even received an email stating that my account was canceled but they keep stealing money out of my checking account!!! This is a total scam just like Wells Fargo!!!
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support