Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Don't know my account number

Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Contributor

Don't know my account number

Can u help me log in on computer to log win account

Message 1 of 5
Contributor

Re: Don't know my account number

Can u help me

Message 2 of 5
Employee
Solution
Accepted by Employee (Employee)
Accepted by themoreyouknow
‎02-11-2019 3:34 PM

go to att.com, sign in your account, click on "contact us" at the bottom of the web page, under "Digital TV" there is Uverse TV, DirecTV & DirecTV Now, click on DirecTV Now, then click on "Chat Live", the chat window will pop up, click on "Billing", the Virtual Assistant will ask "how can I help you?", type in "account number" and press send in the chat window, Virtual Assistant will respond "DIRECTV NOW: Unlike other AT&T services, your DIRECTV NOW account does not use an account number. Your email address acts as your unique account identifier. Was this information helpful?

YES or NO, click on NO, it will take you to a live Representative, request the account number from the Rep, the Rep will ask for your name & email address associated with your DirecTV Now service, they will look up the account number & give it to you

Screenshot (14).jpg

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Master

@themoreyouknow - you do realize that you are going around answering posts about account numbers from 1-2 years ago, don't you?  These are not current questions and no one seems to care anymore.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Employee

@Jrandomuser I am aware...and are you aware there are customers who still ask this question in person or who search communities without posting looking for answers? since no one cares by your assumption, specifically you, I answered the questions in detail to help those aforementioned customers, especially since there was misinformation about the account number not existing & only the customer's email would be associated as the account identifier...if this goes against the community standards for customer service, feel free to report the answered response posts...

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support