Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Directv Now with Uverse Internet.

Tutor

Directv Now with Uverse Internet.

Will i be able to bundle Directv Now with Uverse Internet?

Message 1 of 22
ACE - Sage

Re: Directv Now with Uverse Internet.

At the moment, I only have a chromecast that works with it, and it works great cast from my phone. 

Major gaps in programming.  No live major networks.  On the good side, I can drop to very basic cable and dump all the boxes.  That will drop my cable bill by a lot.  But without major network TV, this is not a complete package.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 22
Teacher

On DirectvNow? There are tons of major networks...not sure where you're
getting that from. The only one really missing in my opinion is CBS.
Message 17 of 22
Tutor

AT&T wireless data charges

Is there any thing on my account that confirms I am not being charged for the streaming on my AT&T smart phone?

Message 18 of 22

Data streaming on AT&T wireless

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere already, but I haven't found a definitive answer. Can I stream DirecTV Now through my LTE service without it going towards my data or is that for regular DirecTV only?
Message 19 of 22
Teacher

Re: Data streaming on AT

Yes you can. If you use your AT&T mobile data plan to stream DirectvNOW
service it will not count toward your cap. Do know, however, that the FCC
basically said this is illegal so I wouldn't be surprised if this goes away
soon.
Message 20 of 22
Mentor

Re: AT&T wireless data charges

Look under the usage details of your bill at the MyAT&T web site -- DirecTV Now cellular usage shows up as "Sponsored data" for AT&T wireless customers. The amount of data used is shown, but does not add to the cellular data used for other purposes.

Message 21 of 22
Tutor

Good to know.  Now I can drop AT&T Internet and Directv satellite service and go with PlayStation Vue and DSL Extreme.

DSL Extreme resells AT&T (formerly Uverse) Internet less expensively and takes off the data cap.  AT&T still provides the fiber and copper to the home.

AT&T is betting people won't go through that effort.

Message 22 of 22
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support