Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DirecTV Now + NFL Sunday Ticket Login Issue

Contributor

DirecTV Now + NFL Sunday Ticket Login Issue

Just signed up for DTV Now + NFL Sunday Ticket. I can login to DTV Now, but when I attempt to login to NFL Sunday Ticket it redirects me to the DirecTV account login page. I called Tech Support and was told they cannot provide support for my issue. Please help!

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Master

Re: DirecTV Now + NFL Sunday Ticket Login Issue

You went to the Sunday Ticket site (https://nflst.directv.com/), selected Sign in to an existing account, and when you logged in on the window that popped up, it takes to you a DirecTV login window?  That sounds like it might be an account setup problem.  Have you contacted Sunday Ticket support?  (I don't have Sunday Ticket to test, but there is a chat button at the bottom of the Sunday Ticket help page .)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Did you ever get this resolved? I am having the exact same issue. Worked perfectly last week and now redirects me to my account homepage.  When I attempt to login to the app I get a message that says “Sorry about the interruption. We are addressing the problem ASAP”. I also spent 3 hours on the phone with them yesterday with no resolution. 

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

I have been unable to log into the Directv app due to “external system failure” or “it appears you used an incorrect character” and cannot log into Sunday ticket due to the same situation as above. It’s been like this for a week. Smiley Sad 

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support