Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Data caps

Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Contributor

Data caps

I have att internet fiber 100 and DirecTV Now I still have 1tb data cap but I see a lot of people posting that the data cap is removed if you have DirecTV Now and Att internet is this true

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: Data caps

I don't know. I do know the data is free (sponsored) if you are using AT&T Wireless.

If AT&T is your ISP I'd ask them, they probably have a phone. :-)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: Data caps

It did not used to be true, but there is now official acknowledgment that they have started removing the cap for this case. However, it is apparently not yet always automatically applied - you may need to contact them to ask for this. (I’m not sure who “they” are, but I’d try ATT Internet support first.). The “no cap” service is a $30/month charge - what they apparently do in this case is charge the $30 and then credit $30.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support