Helpful Links

Civil Complaint

Scholar

Civil Complaint

where can I send a civil complaint
Message 1 of 3
Tutor

Re: Civil Complaint

I'd love to know the answer too. I've tried to contact them for the past week, and I finally called the main AT&T line today. Customer service was sympathetic but there's nothing they can do, because they only handle main DirecTV accounts, not Now accounts. I got on chat (finally), and they basically said the terms and conditions screw us. Despite being misled by the company, and having a feature set that we flat out were lied to.

I've already submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau, as well as PayPal. [Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines] It's called baiting a customer, and that just is completely unethical.

Message 2 of 3
Scholar

Re: Civil Complaint

It is unethical which is why I would like to know where to send a small claims lawsuit to. They completely hoodwink you into signing up and then say oh my the way you aren't going to get the device to watch it for 3 weeks shipping and maybe more to be delivered. No contact numbers. No chat available. Its ridiculous service and they don't deserve any of our money.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support