Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cannot Cancel ATTtv NOW

Contributor

Cannot Cancel ATTtv NOW

I have been trying to cancel this service since August! I have called and emailed and been into the ATT Stores. My account has been charged $40 every month since August. I do not use this and have not used it. I cannot recall my log in data and DO NOT have access to the email account I set this up on over a year ago. That is $280 thus far. I need to talk to a person and get this resolved!

Thank you,

M. Dotson

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Cannot Cancel ATTtv NOW

You will need to contact support using the chat. You do not need to login to use the chat. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side. Select sign in or password support. Then just type help or support or representative and the c huh at will open with a live support agent.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support