Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cancellation

Contributor

Cancellation

I want to cancel my Directv Now service. I called 4 months ago to cancel and was told that it would be cancelled and that I would be refunded.  I never received a refund and they are STILL deducting $40 plus from my account.  This is such bad business practice....My husband was under the understanding that it was free for 30 days..We have been trying to get this cancelled for months now...When you call Directv they tell you they can't access the account and send you to someone who does not speak English clearly and then tell you what you want to here and nothing is done.  I'm trying to find out who I can contact to get something done.  I just left a message with the local news station about this..

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Cancellation

DirecTv and DirecTv Now are 2 separate services. Support is handled bt each service not by AT&T. To cancel all you need to do is login to your account and go to "Manage My Plan". You can cancel from there. Make sure you receive a email on the cancellation and its always a good point to verify that it is cancelled.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Professor

Re: Cancellation

Please post the phone number you called.

If you want to actually cancel, follow the links below.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support