Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cancellation

Contributor

Cancellation

I was informed that this service would be canceled after the free trial unless I opted to keep it however it was never cancelled and I never opted to keep it but have been charged for it is like to cancel as well as a refund 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Cancellation

If you do not cancel the dau before the trial expires it rolls over to a subscription. That is why you are being charged. If you really want to cancel you need to login to your account and cancel or in the future you will be charged again.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Master

Also, if you do cancel, make sure you receive an email confirming the cancellation. If you do not, you may want to try cancelling again.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Professor
Solution
Accepted by Associated Member (Associated Member)
Accepted by rldvxi
‎11-26-2018 12:34 PM

Who told you the service would be cancelled automatically after the trial? It's never worked that way.

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support