Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cancellation

Highlighted
Contributor

Cancellation

My 24 month Direct TV contract was completed February 5, 2019. I called and cancelled 5 times. The first time I cancelled was January 4, 2019, then again January 25, 2019. Then on February 9, 2019 I made 3 calls totalling 59 minutes to attempt confirmation. Each time I called, I was told my account would be cancelled February 5 with no additional charges. Every time I called, the representative told me that the account was NOT closed. I am telling you this is a HUGE scam! Only the 5th time I called, did I receive an email confirmation. (After I was clearly upset and ready to call the Attorney General). Now, they want to charge me for the 4 days it took for the cancellation to be honored, $27.20. This week I receive a bill for $27.20 and a new LATAE charge of $4.25. REALLY, are you kidding me? Now my bill is $31.45 bogus charges. 

Please help me with this scam. Below is proof that I called AT&T and Direct TV on those dates. See attached clips. Oh, of course. I cannot attached the .pdf files. Let me know how to send to you!

Linda K

Message 1 of 4
Scholar

Re: Cancellation

Sorry for your troubles, but this is the wrong community forum. This forum is for the DirecTV Now streaming only service that is totally separate from DitecTV. There are no contracts or even a phone number to call for DirecTV Now Streaming service. Good luck to though!

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thank you! Do you know if there is a forum for residential DirecTV?

Message 3 of 4
Scholar

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Additional Support