Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cancel service

Announcements...
Learn all about the recent Changes to DIRECTV NOW Packages!
Highlighted
Contributor

Cancel service

I need to cancel this service it was set up so long ago i do not have user name or phone # associated to it.  All I have is a re occuring charge on my bill every month!!!  Can't speak with anyone!!!!  VERY fustrated....

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Kimberly081071
‎10-22-2018 11:33 AM

Re: Cancel service

Go to chat support, when they ask you if you are a subscriber say no, since you can't log in.

This will send you to sales, who should send you to the appropriate person once you explain your issue.

You will have to provide enough information to convince them you are you, of course. Your payment method information should help in this regard.

Your bank statement may provide a phone number, but that would likely just send you to some internal AT&T accounting office, which probably can't help you. Chat support is your best bet.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

MOST RIDICULOUS SERVICE AND CANCELATION PROCESS. I SPENT 4 HOURS TRYING TO CANCEL THIS

THERE IS NO WEBMANAGER TO HELP

I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS SERVICE. ATT SHOULD NOT PARTNER WITH SUCH CROOKS

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

I can not believe Directv. Had the service for 20 years. Took over an hour to cancel the service. The service was cancelled in late July 2018. The equipment was sent back and even received an email confirmation on July 29th. They continued to mail us invoices and added the NFL package as well, even though the service was cancelled. Then they had the nerve to turn us over to collections on account that was no longer in use.

Still fighting with Directv.  What a joke!!

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Master

You are in the wrong place to complain about DirecTV satellite service. This forum is for DirecTV Now, the internet streaming service.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support