Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Aug 18, 2014
8:08:50 AM
I can't login to NFL Sunday ticket

I keep getting "Login error."  I know my username/password are correct, I triple checked both of them.   No success

I keep getting "Login error."  I know my username/password are correct, I triple checked both of them.   No success

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 18, 2014 4:33:42 PM
(0)
Employee

After doing some additional research I’ve discovered that the Sch-S738c model is not supported. I know some Android devices aren’t supported but they will still work. In this case the screen on that model is too small and there is no way to adjust it to make it fit. Unfortunately there is no way to bypass the legal screen. Your best bet is to sign in from a computer or other mobile device.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

I can't login to NFL Sunday ticket

35 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(35)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 21, 2014 12:03:24 PM
(0)
Tutor

I'm having the exact same problem. That's just nonsense. They better have this fixed before the season starts or I want to be reimbursed for the Sunday Ticket and will just go out on Sunday's to watch the games.

I'm having the exact same problem. That's just nonsense. They better have this fixed before the season starts or I want to be reimbursed for the Sunday Ticket and will just go out on Sunday's to watch the games.

Re: I can't login to NFL Sunday ticket

2 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 21, 2014 12:08:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Sunday Ticket season Starts on September 7th.  DirecTV® usually updates the app just before the season starts, until then access is not allow since there is nothing to show

Sunday Ticket season Starts on September 7th.  DirecTV® usually updates the app just before the season starts, until then access is not allow since there is nothing to show

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 21, 2014 12:24:19 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks for the info! They should tell us that somewhere! I figured that may have been the case. I just spoke to a Rep about the price and was upgraded to Max and they lowered my price for the ticket. She told me to download the app but didn't tell me it wouldn't work until then. Maybe they should let us login and then have it on the opening page so there isn't any confusion as to why it isn't working. That may help.

Thanks for the info! They should tell us that somewhere! I figured that may have been the case. I just spoke to a Rep about the price and was upgraded to Max and they lowered my price for the ticket. She told me to download the app but didn't tell me it wouldn't work until then. Maybe they should let us login and then have it on the opening page so there isn't any confusion as to why it isn't working. That may help.

4 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 2:49:16 PM
(0)
Scholar

On my iPhone 4G the message about 9/7 comes up on the home screen.

On my iPhone 4G the message about 9/7 comes up on the home screen.

5 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2014 4:27:36 PM
(0)
Employee

Updated app is now available for Apple iOS and Android.

Updated app is now available for Apple iOS and Android.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2014 8:20:31 AM
(0)
Teacher

I deleted and reinstalled the app.  Now I can't get past the first page where there is supposed to be an 'accept' but to accept, but it's not there.  Once again, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but same thing each time.  I tried to make the screen smaller, thinking it was below what I could see/access but I can't make it smaller.  I tried turning the phone thinking landscape mode might do something but it doesn't change.  The lowest think on the screen that I can see is the last line 'with the NFL privacy policy', where the that is clickable to read the policy, which I did thinking the accept button might be in the policy.  Nope.  Anyone else having this problem?

I deleted and reinstalled the app.  Now I can't get past the first page where there is supposed to be an 'accept' but to accept, but it's not there.  Once again, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but same thing each time.  I tried to make the screen smaller, thinking it was below what I could see/access but I can't make it smaller.  I tried turning the phone thinking landscape mode might do something but it doesn't change.  The lowest think on the screen that I can see is the last line 'with the NFL privacy policy', where the that is clickable to read the policy, which I did thinking the accept button might be in the policy.  Nope.  Anyone else having this problem?

7 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2014 11:10:26 AM
(0)
Scholar

What NFL Sunday Ticket subscription do you have-the regular subscription or the Max subscription?

Only the NFL Sunday Ticket Max has the option to stream on mobile devices.

What NFL Sunday Ticket subscription do you have-the regular subscription or the Max subscription?

Only the NFL Sunday Ticket Max has the option to stream on mobile devices.

8 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2014 12:31:14 PM
(0)
Teacher

I have MAX.  I called a few hours ago and they said a lot of MAX people are having problems logging in.  She didn't sound very confident and didn't have any more info than that.

I can't even get to the log in page, I can't get past the 'accept' page.

I have MAX.  I called a few hours ago and they said a lot of MAX people are having problems logging in.  She didn't sound very confident and didn't have any more info than that.

I can't even get to the log in page, I can't get past the 'accept' page.

9 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2014 1:59:52 PM
(0)
Teacher

BTW, anyone know how to change the 'assumed answered' status at the top - this is still an open question.

BTW, anyone know how to change the 'assumed answered' status at the top - this is still an open question.

10 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2014 2:32:21 PM
(0)
Scholar

Sunday ticket starts 9/7. Until then they have no games available.

Sunday ticket starts 9/7. Until then they have no games available.

11 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2014 2:47:41 PM
(0)
Teacher

I realize that but I can't get to the sign in page. Can you?

I realize that but I can't get to the sign in page. Can you?

12 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2014 4:01:56 PM
(0)
Teacher

There is nothing to sign into until 9/7. What are you guys expecting to find by logging in? Live games? Last seasons games? Sunday Ticket mobile is only active on game days(Sunday) at the start of the season for the current year.

There is nothing to sign into until 9/7. What are you guys expecting to find by logging in? Live games? Last seasons games? Sunday Ticket mobile is only active on game days(Sunday) at the start of the season for the current year.

13 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2014 4:43:17 PM
(0)
Scholar

yup

yup

14 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2014 6:12:53 PM
(0)
Teacher

I'll ask the same question. Can anyone else log in? If the answer is yes and my response is I can't. ,

I'll ask the same question. Can anyone else log in? If the answer is yes and my response is I can't. ,

15 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2014 6:17:50 AM
(0)
Contributor

same issue here.  I have been trying for days, but it's football Sunday and I cannot log in.  I am up to date, have uninstalled and re-installed . . . Nothing!

same issue here.  I have been trying for days, but it's football Sunday and I cannot log in.  I am up to date, have uninstalled and re-installed . . . Nothing!

16 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2014 6:24:34 AM
(0)
Teacher

I feel your pain. I'm the one that started this thread and I still can't get in I can't even get to login page this is bullshit

I feel your pain. I'm the one that started this thread and I still can't get in I can't even get to login page this is bullshit

17 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2014 9:16:22 AM
(0)
Employee

What mobile device are you using? Can you sign in at DIRECTV.com?

What mobile device are you using? Can you sign in at DIRECTV.com?

18 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2014 9:25:47 AM
(0)
Teacher

Sch-S738c yes I can log in to DIRECTV. When I installed the Sunday Ticket app I can't get past the first screen where they give you all the legal be. There is no 'accept' to click

Sch-S738c yes I can log in to DIRECTV. When I installed the Sunday Ticket app I can't get past the first screen where they give you all the legal be. There is no 'accept' to click

19 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2014 9:31:11 AM
(0)
Employee

Forwarding that for investigation. It might be an issue with that device. Don’t have a fix for that at this time. Signing in through .com or an alternate device is the best method to watch at this time.

Forwarding that for investigation. It might be an issue with that device. Don’t have a fix for that at this time. Signing in through .com or an alternate device is the best method to watch at this time.

20 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2014 11:30:50 AM
(0)
Scholar

I just tried on my iPhone 4S and it is working.

I just tried on my iPhone 4S and it is working.

21 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2014 11:50:14 AM
(0)
Teacher

Not on my Samsung    

Not on my Samsung    

22 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2014 11:50:50 AM
(0)
Teacher

Did you hear anything back?

Did you hear anything back?

23 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2014 11:12:19 AM
(0)
Employee

Our team has not been able to replicate this problem on Samsung devices. Do you have screenshots of the screen your seeing?

Our team has not been able to replicate this problem on Samsung devices. Do you have screenshots of the screen your seeing?

24 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2014 11:36:46 AM
(0)
Teacher

I'm at work but when I get home I'll take one with my camera and send it to you. Any email address you want me to send it to or can I do it here?

I appreciate you looking into it.

I'm at work but when I get home I'll take one with my camera and send it to you. Any email address you want me to send it to or can I do it here?

I appreciate you looking into it.

25 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2014 3:15:44 PM
(0)
Employee

If you can post a link to it here it will be helpful.

If you can post a link to it here it will be helpful.

26 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2014 2:07:57 PM
(0)
Teacher

I apologize for taking so long to get the pic uploaded, I've been busier than heck.  Here is the link to my phone pic.  First, I can't shrink, enlarge or move the screen, what you see is what you get.  The only thing on the screen that can be clicked is the TOS.  There isn't any 'agree' to click.  I clicked on the TOS to see if the 'agree' was in there, if it was/is I couldn't locate it.  Oh, turning the phone sideways didn't change the screen to landscape, it stays in portrait.  This is a current download of the app as well, I downloaded it about 30 minutes ago.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/danmartinaz/DSCN00521_zps5542f30c.jpg

I apologize for taking so long to get the pic uploaded, I've been busier than heck.  Here is the link to my phone pic.  First, I can't shrink, enlarge or move the screen, what you see is what you get.  The only thing on the screen that can be clicked is the TOS.  There isn't any 'agree' to click.  I clicked on the TOS to see if the 'agree' was in there, if it was/is I couldn't locate it.  Oh, turning the phone sideways didn't change the screen to landscape, it stays in portrait.  This is a current download of the app as well, I downloaded it about 30 minutes ago.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/danmartinaz/DSCN00521_zps5542f30c.jpg

27 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2014 2:22:53 PM
(0)
Scholar

Delete the app, power off your phone (not sure how Samsung works but on iPhone hold power button down for about 5 seconds and get a power off screen) power back up and reinstall app. Try that

Delete the app, power off your phone (not sure how Samsung works but on iPhone hold power button down for about 5 seconds and get a power off screen) power back up and reinstall app. Try that

28 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2014 2:31:45 PM
(0)
Teacher

I just finished doing that, no luck Smiley Sad

I just finished doing that, no luck Smiley Sad

29 of 36 (98 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2014 2:36:41 PM
(0)
Employee

Thanks. Checking to see what I can find.

Thanks. Checking to see what I can find.

30 of 36 (98 Views)