Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Oct 30, 2012
6:47:00 PM
View profile
DirecTV Everywhere and new Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G

Will I be able to use DirecTV Everywhere on the new Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G ? When I get it will I need special software for the DirecTV Everywhere installation?

Will I be able to use DirecTV Everywhere on the new Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G ? When I get it will I need special software for the DirecTV Everywhere installation?

DirecTV Everywhere and new Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2012 7:59:09 PM
(0)
Employee

according to the link below, the only tablet that supports DirecTV everywhere is Apple's iPad

http://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3426/kw/directv%20app%20android

buy an iPad mini instead

according to the link below, the only tablet that supports DirecTV everywhere is Apple's iPad

http://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3426/kw/directv%20app%20android

buy an iPad mini instead

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: DirecTV Everywhere and new Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G

2 of 7 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2012 7:23:18 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you very much for your information and advice, romanita2

Thank you very much for your information and advice, romanita2

3 of 7 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2012 5:34:24 PM
(0)
Employee

You're welcome!

You're welcome!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 7 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2013 12:21:31 PM
(0)
Contributor

Yes Kindle Fire HD can play Direct TV using the Dolphin browser and flash update

Yes Kindle Fire HD can play Direct TV using the Dolphin browser and flash update

5 of 7 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2013 5:38:42 PM
(0)
Contributor

I' m new to kindle and Directv Everywhere.  Can someone help me get started on this?

I' m new to kindle and Directv Everywhere.  Can someone help me get started on this?

6 of 7 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2013 8:20:52 PM
(0)
Employee
Quote: Originally Posted by mullinax 

There is no app.  but if the Kindle supports flash as post  #5 indicates, then all you need to do is go to the DirecTV.com website.

Quote: Originally Posted by mullinax 

There is no app.  but if the Kindle supports flash as post  #5 indicates, then all you need to do is go to the DirecTV.com website.

7 of 7 (211 Views)