Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Aug 7, 2014
5:55:18 PM
Unable to start network Services (700)

Hello, I have a good Internet connection (I can steam Pandora and Internet test is successful). I cannot access receiver while away from home to schedule recordings.  When I try and start network services, I get "Unable to start network Services (700)".  I have Genie DVR Model: HR44-500.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rob

Hello, I have a good Internet connection (I can steam Pandora and Internet test is successful). I cannot access receiver while away from home to schedule recordings.  When I try and start network services, I get "Unable to start network Services (700)".  I have Genie DVR Model: HR44-500.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rob

Unable to start network Services (700)

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2014 6:51:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You don't need to access the receiver in order to schedule recording remotely.  All you need to do is to log in using the mobile apps and/or website to and record away.

You don't need to access the receiver in order to schedule recording remotely.  All you need to do is to log in using the mobile apps and/or website to and record away.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Unable to start network Services (700)

2 of 2 (211 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments