Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Feb 24, 2010
3:33:26 PM
View profile
Media Share menu missing on Directv receiver
OK, this was working great. Now after having to uninstall a program, and then reinstalling it back, the menu for Media Sharing on my receiver is gone. I've tried several times to red button reboot, but still missing from menu. I went into the Computor Mangement> Applications & Services> Services, and tried to find WMPNSS, it's not there. I know it on the pc, because I've seen it but in the services it's not there to start or stop or restart. Now what can I do to fix this?
OK, this was working great. Now after having to uninstall a program, and then reinstalling it back, the menu for Media Sharing on my receiver is gone. I've tried several times to red button reboot, but still missing from menu. I went into the Computor Mangement> Applications & Services> Services, and tried to find WMPNSS, it's not there. I know it on the pc, because I've seen it but in the services it's not there to start or stop or restart. Now what can I do to fix this?

Media Share menu missing on Directv receiver

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments