Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Apr 15, 2014
4:32:04 PM
View profile
Media Server and Apple AirPlay

Alright I am not sure if anyone has any experience with this or not but ever since I have had Directv installed running the Genie I can no longer use airplay on my two airplay enabled stereos. The only thing that comes up is Directv2PC Media Server, is there a way to disable this from broadcasting on the network?

Alright I am not sure if anyone has any experience with this or not but ever since I have had Directv installed running the Genie I can no longer use airplay on my two airplay enabled stereos. The only thing that comes up is Directv2PC Media Server, is there a way to disable this from broadcasting on the network?

Media Server and Apple AirPlay

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 15, 2014 5:46:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

unplug your DirecTV receivers, see if your speakers work.  you might be surprised

unplug your DirecTV receivers, see if your speakers work.  you might be surprised

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Media Server and Apple AirPlay

2 of 2 (19 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments