Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Jul 20, 2014
10:12:45 AM
View profile
MP3 Play issue on Genie

I have a Genie and an HR24.I can stream MP3 files through the HR 24 but on the Genie the files show up but have an x to the left of the file an they show a length as 0:00 and I get an error message when I try to play them. I can stream pictures and video on the Genie though. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have a Genie and an HR24.I can stream MP3 files through the HR 24 but on the Genie the files show up but have an x to the left of the file an they show a length as 0:00 and I get an error message when I try to play them. I can stream pictures and video on the Genie though. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

MP3 Play issue on Genie

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2014 10:43:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

First thing to try is resetting your Genie using the red button behind the front panel access card door.

First thing to try is resetting your Genie using the red button behind the front panel access card door.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: MP3 Play issue on Genie

2 of 3 (1 View)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2014 12:03:28 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I did that before, but tried it again since you suggested it. Unfortunately it did not help, the issue remains.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I did that before, but tried it again since you suggested it. Unfortunately it did not help, the issue remains.

Thanks

Re: MP3 Play issue on Genie

3 of 3 (1 View)