Explore & discover

Helpful Links

temporary service address change

Contributor

temporary service address change

can I change the service address temporarily so that I can  get local channels in my RV?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎01-17-2019 9:59 AM

Re: temporary service address change

@bradleys023 wrote:

can I change the service address temporarily so that I can  get local channels in my RV?

No,  not any more.  Once upon a time they were willing to temporarily change your service address when travelling.   But there "new system" forces the support rep to trigger a true move, not just a temporary location change.  So you'll need to use an off-air antenna when travelling.  Or subscribe to their "Travelers Package" and get the East/West Coast locals. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Mentor

Re: temporary service address change

no they wont do anything for you. they wont even change my locals to my house where i work on a pipeline. they want to come into your house when you dont need them and charge you $199. theyre bunch of snoops.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support