Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Where's My Tech - DIRECTV appointment

Contributor

Where's My Tech - DIRECTV appointment

I had the appointment with the tech last Friday and the tech didn't show up

Everytime when we call back, it took us stay online for 2 hours.

We rescheduled the appointment on Saturday which costed us $100 to cancel our original plan.

AND! The tech didn't show up on Saturday neither.

Awful experience with AT&T.

Message 1 of 9
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎06-25-2018 4:06 PM

Re: Where's My Tech - DIRECTV appointment

https://forums.att.com/t5/DIRECTV-Installation/Where-s-My-Tech-DIRECTV-appointment/m-p/4879372#M1585

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 9

Glad to know I am not the only one with an issue of technicians not showing up for Directv. TWO appointments have been canceled by the technicians. This is very frustrating. I then spend hours on chat/phone trying to find out how and why they were canceled with no resolution. 

Message 3 of 9
Contributor

wow it's been over a month for me>they keep cancelling appointment after appointment. I have had to reschedule dr. appointments because they are supposed to show up>no show and no phone calls either. We have been with Directv since 2004 no upgrades ever where offered now when the boxes go bad your stuck even though you are paying for the protection plan. What a joke>now a tech will call me within 72 hours>highly unlikely.

Message 4 of 9
Contributor

same here can't get a upgrade for outdated equipment and techs don't show or call

Message 5 of 9
Contributor

Shame on Direct TV & ATT this is the fourth missed appointment for our Genie upgrade. I am outraged. How does this co. stay in business?

Message 6 of 9
Contributor

4th no show from direct TV for upgrade. This is unreal. If I performed my job like this I would not have a job. Very unprofessional.

I have been a customer for years. This is unacceptable. Obviously there are many others out there who have had the same issue.

BOYCOTT DIRECT TV

Message 7 of 9
Contributor

Same situation here. BOYCOTT DIRECT TV. IMPEACH DIRECT TV

Message 8 of 9
Contributor

This is my 3rd appointment in the past 3 weeks.  No tech shows up to do an upgrade on my Geni that does not

work properly anymore.  Very frustrating.  Been with this company for 5 years now.  Terrible way to treat your long time customers

Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support