Where's My Tech - DIRECTV appointment

Community Support

Where's My Tech - DIRECTV appointment

where's my tech.jpg

Trying to work your plans around a scheduled appointment?  We have some help for you!

Go to directv.com/myappointment

• You can check the date and time of your appointment
  • See approximately how long it will take
  • Check if your technician is already on the way to your home
  • You can also reschedule or cancel your appointment at any time.

NOTEOnly service call appointments can be cancelled online. If you would like to cancel an equipment installation appointment, please call us at 1-800-531-5000.

To track your appointment status

browse.jpg

1. Sign into your directv.com account.  Click Register to create one

2. Select My Orders & Service Calls from the My Account menu.

3. This will show all the details of your upcoming appointment: the date and time, approximate duration, your technician’s arrival window, and your appointment status. You can add your appointment to your calendar by clicking the Add to Calendar link. Want to reschedule or cancel your appointment? Just click the appropriate links. Please note: If you have multiple DIRECTV appointments, the one that’s coming up first will be displayed first. Once it’s completed, the details of your second appointment will be displayed.

4. To receive helpful reminders and status updates, click Sign Up for Appointments Alerts. We can email, text, and/or call you anytime your appointment status changes—for example, if your tech is on the way, or has already arrived at your home.
Need more help?

Visit our Help Center, for answers to your questions and to troubleshoot issues with our step-by-step guides. For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTDIRECTVCare . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Where's My Tech - DIRECTV appointment

Waiting for your technician or want to check the status of your appointment?  Review the above article to find out more.

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Need more help?

Visit our Help Center, for answers to your questions and to troubleshoot issues with our step-by-step guides. For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTDIRECTVCare . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support