Helpful Links

We bought an ONN TV and can't seem to program it to our directv remote

Contributor

We bought an ONN TV and can't seem to program it to our directv remote

Can't locate a code for the ONN TV

Message 3 of 57
Teacher

Re: We bought an ONN TV and can't seem to program it to our directv remote

ONN is made by Durabrand. Use one of these codes should work.
Message 31 of 57
Contributor

We bought ONN tv and picture can NOT fit in TV. Plus can Not program it to charter control.

Message 32 of 57
ACE - Expert

@Artemio wrote:

We bought ONN tv and picture can NOT fit in TV. Plus can Not program it to charter control.

What do you mean "picture can NOT fit in TV"?

And what is "charter control"?

What model DirecTV remote control do you have?

What DVR/Receiver model number?

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 33 of 57
Teacher

ONN is made by Durabrand. Try this selection to program the remote
Message 34 of 57
Contributor

It is a ground cable Charter Communication on the east of Oregon. The remote dosen't program.
The picture is to big that the letters are not readable. Like the picture can not get smaller.
Message 35 of 57
ACE - Expert

@Artemio wrote:
It is a ground cable Charter Communication on the east of Oregon. The remote dosen't program.
The picture is to big that the letters are not readable. Like the picture can not get smaller.

I don't know what "ground cable Charter Communications" has to do with DirecTV equipment. 

What DirecTV equipment do you have?  Your DirecTV remote cannot control Charter Communications equipment. 

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 36 of 57
Contributor

It is spectrum cable tv

Message 37 of 57
ACE - Expert

@Artemio wrote:
It is spectrum cable tv

Well, this is the DirecTV satellite equipment forum, not Spectrum Cable TV. Contact Spectrum for help with their equipment. 

Message 38 of 57
Tutor

THANK YOU!! IT WORKED!

I was blowing a gasket with AT&T and after 30 minutes and them telling me I would just have to use the remote that came with my tv, I hung up on them. 

Message 39 of 57
Tutor

Re: Remote code for ONN tv

I used RCA remote codes to program my onn 4k TV. It controls it perfectly on all volume up volume down

Message 40 of 57
Tutor

I was a technician for MasTec Advanced Technologies install on DirecTV use RCA remote codes for programming ONN televisions

Message 41 of 57
Tutor

Rca remote codes

Message 42 of 57
Tutor

Rca remote codes will work any other questions feel free to ask there isn't anything that I cannot answer

Message 43 of 57
Contributor

Thank you so much!!! It’s been a pain using two remotes. 

Message 44 of 57
Teacher

You're very welcome!
Message 45 of 57
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support