Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Wanting service in my RV

Contributor

Wanting service in my RV

I have a tripod with a swm dish and 31 receiver but can't get to the menu to set satellite angles

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Professor

Re: Wanting service in my RV

Do you mean a c31? What do you see on the screen 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

What Receiver model number?

Any models starting with "C" are Genie Mini Clients and cannot function without their main Genie DVR. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by noshow1961
‎01-23-2019 6:10 AM

@noshow1961 wrote:

I have a tripod with a swm dish and 31 receiver but can't get to the menu to set satellite angles

If you mean a C31, that is not a receiver but a Mini Genie Client. The key difference is that it is a Client, an extension if you will, of the main Genie box. As such the Client cannot work by itself (no tuners, no recording space, limited menu options). If you didn't bring the main Genie with you, or an actual receiver, then you are out of luck.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support