Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Troubleshoot your DIRECTV remote control

Community Manager

Troubleshoot your DIRECTV remote control

If you're having trouble with your DIRECTV remote control, we'll be happy to help! Please see the links below for more information.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Manager
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Troubleshoot your DIRECTV remote control

Please use the links in this post to find all the information you may need on  troubleshooting your remote control:

Troubleshoot your DIRECTV remote control eSupport

Universal and Genie remote guide (PDF, 1.55MB)

Order a new or replacement DIRECTV remote control

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask using the "Ask a question" button above.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Administrator
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎11-19-2015 11:06 AM

Re: Troubleshoot your DIRECTV remote control

If you're having trouble with your DIRECTV remote control, follow the steps on this article to get your remote up and running again.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support