Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Satalite set up

Contributor

Satalite set up

No signal after leveling dish and dialing in all settings. I have brought my receiver to the mountains with me a friend gave me a dish that looks like the one i have at home. Are they compatible?
Message 1 of 3
Former Employee

Re: Satalite set up

You might want to tell us what dish and what receiver you have for a start.......  We can't see into your backyard.

Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Satalite set up

.... and there's more to it than just "leveling dish and dialing in all settings".   Those settings are just a starting point for proper dish aiming.  You need to slowly move the dish a little bit at a time to find the satellite signal.  Check out the YouTube videos that show you how. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support