Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Roof Damage

Highlighted
Contributor

Roof Damage

I sustained damage to my roof following repair work to a DirecTv dish.  I contacted AT&T initially regardng the damage and was told to file a claim with their outside vendor who handles damage claims for the company.  After several unsuccessful communications with the outside vendor, I am now hoping someone at AT&T can reach out to me directly to resolve this issue.  I'm seeking the minimal amount of $350 (the amount I had to pay out of pocket for my roof repair).  My next step is to file a complaint with the FCC.  I have been a loyal customer for many many years -- never late with a payment. 

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: Roof Damage

This is a public forum comprised of regular customers to communicate with other customers While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time,  we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

So I guess my next step is to file a complaint with the FCC. Thanks.

Message 3 of 4
Former Employee
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by tgreaves
‎08-10-2018 11:10 AM

Afternoon @RoofDmg,

I’m very sorry to hear about the damaged caused to your property. I know times like these can be stressful. It’s a pleasure assisting you.

The best way to file a property damage claim is by reporting it to our claims administrator. Please have pictures handy, as the rep will need them. Close-ups and wide views will do. You will also need the exact address, or GPS Coordinates.

This is the fastest way of getting this type of problem fixed. Thank you so much for your time, and please let me know if you need further assistance. I’m happy to help!

Regards,

T.Greaves

If this reply helped you please use Accept solution to mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support