Remote Code

Contributor

Remote Code

RC71 code for supersonic audio device?

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: Remote Code

What model DVR do you have?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

HR44-700

Message 3 of 7
ACE - Expert

You'll need to follow the on-screen Remote Setup procedure. There's most likely not a code that you can enter manually. The HR44 will program the RC71 itself.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7
Contributor

I Am trying to program a soundbar so the rc71 can control the volume.  In the remote settings programming, supersonic is not a listed device.  Looking to see if there is a compatible device or manual code entry

Message 5 of 7

Just try random brands then select model not known then select try next code until you can find one that works

I would start with popular brands its your only shot

Message 6 of 7
Employee

under Audio Device try the LG codes.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support