Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Relocate satellite dish at same address

Contributor

Relocate satellite dish at same address

When we moved into our home, there were LOTS of trees.  The satellite dish is on a stand in the middle of our backyard in order to work properly.  It is 8 years later and have cut down enough trees that I think we can move the dish to the house.  Anyone had this done?  Do we have to pay a lot of money for a technician to do that?  Has there been a dish upgrade that we may qualify for?

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by kscarmay
‎09-02-2018 2:11 AM

Re: Relocate satellite dish at same address

The slimline HD dish has been in use since DTV had HD. IIRC a dish relocate is $45.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Professor

@shannon02, $49.95 as far as I remember.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Hello, I need to set up an appointment to have my satellite dish relocated from the roof to the eve/side board. 

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Master

you need to call customer service

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support