Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Reconnect

Highlighted
Contributor

Reconnect

How do I connect my satellite coaxial to the SWiM to the receiver?
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by litzdog911
‎04-20-2017 10:58 AM

Re: Reconnect

Coax cable from dish LNB assembly to SWM Power Inserter "Power to SWM" connection

Coax cable from SWM Power Inserter "Signal to IRD" connection to your SWM-compatible DVR/Receiver SAT/SWM INPUT connection

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Thanks a million! That's the information I was trying to get from tech support but they insisted on sending someone out. It's not difficult, just needed some information. Thanks again
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Thanks a million! That's the information I was trying to get from tech support but they insisted on sending someone out. It's not difficult, just needed some information. Thanks again
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

You're welcome!  Enjoy!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support