RVU

Teacher

RVU

We have a Samsung UN40ES6100 TV with RVU. Have tried to get it to work for 7 months, any ideas, Directv has replaced all equipment and wiring, without luck. Need Help

Message 1 of 38
Employee

Re: RVU

is your TV listed at www.rvualliance.com?

what's not working?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 38
Teacher

Listed as rvualliance and Directv, RVU not accepting stream

Message 3 of 38
Employee

"RVU not accepting stream"

Not sure what that means, can you elaborate?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 38
ACE - Expert

Is that an error message?  Where are you seeing that?  More details please.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 38
Teacher

With the Samsung TV , you can go to Source, the available sources are shown and the unavailable ones are grayed out. RVU is grayed out.

Message 6 of 38
Employee

How is your Genie connected to the internet?  How about the RVU TV?

Employee Contributor*
Message 7 of 38
Teacher

DECA

Message 8 of 38
Teacher

TV by cat 6

Message 9 of 38
Employee

you need to be more forth coming.

cat6 to router, switch, etc…

What is your network configuration.

Employee Contributor*
Message 10 of 38
ACE - Expert

Have you checked Samsung's web site to see if there's a firmware update for your HDTV?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 11 of 38
ACE - Expert

My ES6100 works fine as RVU. Which Genie do you have? When you say the RVU does not work, are you able to set it up OK? Do you have an RVU or a client charge on your monthly bill?

Message 12 of 38
Teacher

Yes, firmware version is latest

Message 13 of 38
Teacher

Hey, peds48, I'm not tech. Setup by Directv, four times with diff tech's

Message 14 of 38
Teacher

Currently have client (c31) connected, only why Directv techs could get to work. Gene (server) is HR34-700

Message 15 of 38
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support