RC71 Remote

Contributor

RC71 Remote

Every time I change a channel on the HR44 with this remote I get a recording tip. I don't know how to shut that off.

The tips under the menu option are shut off. I think it might have something to do with accidentally hitting two buttons at once

on this remote.

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: RC71 Remote

You need to have at least 6 series links (season passes) in order for the message to go away

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Please break it down further, what do you mean by series links, season passes.

Message 3 of 4
Employee

A series link is a show that you set one time and the DVR will record it automatically.  Example, pick a show that you watch all the time (like the news) press SELECT on the show while on the guide and choose to "record series" you need to do this to at least 6 shows, preferably ones that you like

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support