Question for Techs about burying cables

Administrator

Question for Techs about burying cables

Hey guys, this is mostly for technicians.

Ever so often I get a call of a customer wanting a tech to come out and bury their cables.. Sometimes I suppose they didn't do it during install, for instance one cx stated that the tech said the ground was too hard at the time.

In our system when sending a tech we can either send it out like a technical issue, or an Installation/relocation. Would setting it at installation/relocation be appropriate? As we are attempting to lower our utr rate. It doesn't have any options in our systems about setting up techs for burying cables/running cables and such.

Thanks for any feedback!

Message 1 of 3 (549 Views)
Employee

Re: Question for Techs about burying cables

Upgrades are always beyter then SC

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (25 Views)
Mentor

Re: Question for Techs about burying cables

No FSR available charge them less otherwise noted from tech of needing to come back I always used SC help with cables chargeable customers love hearing that

Message 3 of 3 (25 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support