Any suggestions on how to program my DirectTV remote to my 7yrs. old, 42" AKAI HD TV?? I've tried all of the codes on screen.
Message was edited by: Scott JeAri
What model is the remote? Model number is on top front corner.
Thank you for your response, litzdog911.
The model# for the remote control is: RC66. The Model# of the TV is: PDP4225M.
I have been able to get the remote to activate On/Off on the TV using code#: 11675.
No response from any of the other codes from the list on the TV screen.
You can also search by volume
move switch to TV
1. Press and hold MUTE and SELECT (LED flashes twice)
2. Enter 991 then 1
3. Press VOL UP
once you see the VOL bar on your TV press SELECT to save
Note that not all functions will work with all TVs. if there is no code, then you will need to get a more advanced universal remote control
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
3. enter 9 9 1, wait two blinks
4. enter 1
5. press and release VOL UP
6. point the remote at the tv and keep pressing and releasing the CH UP key, if and when the volume changes
7. press select to lock in code
Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!