Helpful Links

On demand & mobile issues

Highlighted
Tutor

On demand & mobile issues

Just had 4k equipment installed. HR54-500 in bedroom. C61K mini genie with deca adapter & hi speed Ethernet connected in living room. Picture quality is great on both tvs & 4k channels work fine. Problem is it's 72 hrs later and no on demand channels will load in fact nothing related to on demand functions ,just a notice to wait an hour or not available at all. Also now the mobile app won't access my recorded programs on the dvr. Both say they are connected to the internet and I can control both with the app on my phone. I was going to run a Ethernet cable to the hr54 in the bedroom but I don't know if it will interfere with the 4k or if I need to disconnect the Ethernet from the deca at the mini. If all else fails I'll put the hr54 in the living room and forget about 4k until they come up with a dvr that works properly? Any suggestions please.
Message 1 of 3
Tutor

Re: On demand & mobile issues

Even though the system was just installed new a couple of days ago and firmware updated I did a total reset of all boxes and now everything seems to be fine. Hit the red buttons. On demand and mobile features all working.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: On demand & mobile issues

The C61K doesn't need a DECA nor does the TV, a DECA BB would be needed to hard wire the internet to the SWM system.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support