How do I get a OTA antenna 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: OTA antenna

@1bluetweety wrote:

How do I get a OTA antenna 

What exactly are you trying to do?

What equipment do you have?

You can buy off-air antennas at places like Home Depot, Best Buy, Amazon. Check out the resources at www.antennaweb.org 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4

If you are requesting an ota antenna due to certain local channels missing from your lineup, just call in to customer service. They will be able to ship one out with instructions on how to incorporate it with your Genie

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

@Sloppywindchime wrote:

If you are requesting an ota antenna due to certain local channels missing from your lineup, just call in to customer service. They will be able to ship one out with instructions on how to incorporate it with your Genie

Not really.  If you live in a city affected by a channel negotiation dispute, then you should be able to get the Local Channel Connector, which includes a simple "patch" off-air antenna. That antenna can only receive nearby TV stations. You might need a much better antenna for more distant stations. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support