Explore & discover

Helpful Links

New JVC tv will not pair to remote-rc73

New JVC tv will not pair to remote-rc73

Just purchased a new JVC tv model LT-49EM75.  I have placed it in the bedroom with a secondary genie receiver.  I have remote rc73 and went through on screen guide to pair up remote.  However, none of the 38 codes provided worked.  I then called Directv customer service and by the end of the call, the technician did not have an answer.  She did not know of any other codes to try.  Any other ideas, i've been googling problem but can't find resolution. 

Message 1 of 10
Expert

Re: New JVC tv will not pair to remote-rc73

If the are no codes in the database, then there is not much you can do short of buying a better universal remote

Message 2 of 10
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
Accepted by Anonymous
‎12-08-2015 7:40 PM

By the way, I just ran the remote setup for Samsung and it now controls the volume and power for my JVC tv.  Just wanted to let someone know if you are experiencing same problem I had. 

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 10
Contributor

Just bought this same tv and went through the same thing with Direct tv.  Thanks for putting this on here, now my remote works too.  Thanks!!!

Message 4 of 10
Contributor

I don't know how you figured that one out but kudos to you. I tried everything to get my JVC 4K Ultra LG 55UE76 to pair and nothing worked. I ran the TV under Samsung and it worked on the first code.
Message 5 of 10
Contributor

This helped me out too !!!! I just purchased the JVC 4K Ultra LG 55UE76 as well and was going crazy !!!

Message 6 of 10
Contributor

WORKED!  JVC 19DE74

Message 7 of 10
Contributor

Ugh. Won't work for my jvc lt55ma875. 

Message 8 of 10
Contributor

This didn't work for me. Same TV same remote. What I'm I not doing right?

Tags (1)
Message 9 of 10
Contributor

I just wanted to point out that if you really are a DTV/ATT employee that was an asinine response.  Perfect example of how the customer service department has gone from slightly annoying, to horrendous.  Some of us pay alot of $ for their petty little packages, including myself.  How tacky to tell someone to "buy a better universal remote" while you gladly charge by the box/genie which INCLUDES A REMOTE.  All we should have to invest in is batteries.  Your comment has been escalated to corporate.

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support