Model RC65, I get the TV input menu when I select it but, cannot select any option.

Contributor

Model RC65, I get the TV input menu when I select it but, cannot select any option.

It stays on TV when I use the up and down button. I have deactivated and reactivated the input. No joy. Any ideas? Thanks.

Dave
Message 1 of 5

Re: Model RC65, I get the TV input menu when I select it but, cannot select any option.

Did you try repeated press of TV input button

Message 2 of 5

Re: Model RC65, I get the TV input menu when I select it but, cannot select any option.

You may have to move the slider to TV some TV are weird like that some do not work at all

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Tried it all, nothing. Looks like I'll have to use 2 remotes. Thanks.

Dave
Message 4 of 5
Employee

When you slide the switch to TV, try using the UP and DWN arrows.  see if that helps

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support