Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Installation Complaint/Problem DirecTV

Contributor

Installation Complaint/Problem DirecTV

I would like an ACTUAL VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS to send a specific message to both the INSTALLATION and MARKETING DEPARTMENTS of DirecTV ???   Oh...and one where an actual human being will respond???  Thanks   [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Installation Complaint/Problem DirecTV

AT&T no longer provides email support only calling/chatting.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Installation Complaint/Problem DirecTV

@jrw0405 

There is no email support. You call them, or speak with their "Chat" department (which I do not recommend currently as quality of info provided seems to be dropping with that method). You can have a complaint submitted on your installation appointment, but there is no guarantee that they would reach back out to you. If there is a problem with an install that needs to be fixed, then of course you would discuss getting a tech back out.

Though this is a public forum, there are experienced customers here who could give guidance on installs if there is a concern with a custom setup or such. Depends on the situation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, let us help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Additional Support