Highlighted
Tutor

I need remote code for ONN tv. Remote is RC64

I purchased an onn tv and can’t get my rc64 remote to program

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: I need remote code for ONN tv. Remote is RC64

Start here ....

https://forums.att.com/t5/Remote-Controls/Having-trouble-with-your-DIRECTV-remote/m-p/4880120#M27028

What DVR/Receiver model number?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Tutor

The DVR/receiver is model HR23-700

Thanks
Message 3 of 6
Tutor

H23-700
Message 4 of 6
Tutor

Hr23-700
Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

Most likely that older equipment doesn't have the code for this TV model.  You'll want to consider a nicer universal remote, like Logitech Harmony.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Learn to set up & use your remote control. View DIRECTV Remote Control Help!
Additional Support