Helpful Links

I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work. Does anyone know a code that will work?

Tutor

I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work. Does anyone know a code that will work?

I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work.
Does any know a code that will work?

Message 1 of 9

Re: I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work. Does anyone know a code that will work?

Are you using as an rvu tv aslo what is the remote model

Message 2 of 9

Re: I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work. Does anyone know a code that will work?

12051 if you have an rc71 remote and are using it with a genie mini. Press and hold mute and select wait for the flashes then

Use the code above

Message 3 of 9
Employee

What is the model of your emote control?  look on the top left

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 9
Tutor

I HAVE 2 REMOTES. A RC64 AND A RC65RX. I CAN NOT FIND A CODE THAT WORKS WITH EITHER REMOTE.

Message 5 of 9
Employee

10812 works for Samsung

Slide switch to TV

1. Press and hold MUTE and SELECT (LED flashes twice)

2. Enter 10812

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 9
Tutor

It works!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 9
Tutor

Thank you very much. This code works.

Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:21 PM

To: NOLAN OBRIEN

Subject: Re: - I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work. Does anyone know a code that will work?

DIRECTV Technical Forums

reply from peds48 in DIRECTV Remote Controls - View the full discussion

Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Employee

Awesome.  Thanks for the update.

Employee Contributor*
Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support