Helpful Links

How do I turn off the audio description

Contributor

How do I turn off the audio description

I don't know what I hit on the remote but now I have audio description

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: How do I turn off the audio description

It would help to know what model Receiver/DVR you have?   Look for the label behind the front panel access card door, or on the rear panel.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Employee

Are you referring to closed captioning?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

HR44-200

I'm also having a tough time finding the options in my menu. I was unable to select an option under language or sound effects tab.

Message 4 of 7
Employee

Yes, is right there under the AUDIO section (tab) just select ENGLISH

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

Directv standard remote. How do I turn off audio description?
Message 6 of 7
ACE - Expert

What model DVR/Receiver do you have?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support