Help programming Onkyo Remote to Control My DirecTV HR-21

Contributor

Help programming Onkyo Remote to Control My DirecTV HR-21

I'd like to program my Onkyo Remote to Control My DirecTV HR-21 Receiver. The Onkyo remote is the RC-799M and the Onkyo receiver is the HT-RC430. Basically I need the control code to control the DirecTV HR-21. Thanks in advance....Tim

Message 1 of 4 (764 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Help programming Onkyo Remote to Control My DirecTV HR-21

Most AV Receiver remotes do not have codes for DirecTV equipment.  You might have better luck programming the HR21's remote to control your Onkyo.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (293 Views)
Employee

The only oem remotes with preset code for directv receivers are only made by UEI, same company that makes the Directv remote. And if your onkyo remote were made by UEI, the code would be 1377 or 01377.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (293 Views)
Contributor

Thank you both for your help!

Message 4 of 4 (293 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support