Helpful Links

Help....electronically challenged

Tutor

Help....electronically challenged

I just got the upgraded DVR.  I used to be able to control the volume from my Direct Tv remote.  Now I can't.  I have a LG NB3530A sound bar.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 9
Employee

Re: Help....electronically challenged

What is the model number of your remote control.  Model number is on the top left corner of the remote, it should start with RC

What model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door..

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 9
Tutor

RC66X

Message 3 of 9
Employee

Slide switch to TV

1. Press and hold MUTE and SELECT (LED flashes twice)

2. Enter 11423

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 9
Tutor

Didn't work. Still just adjusting volume on tv but not sound bar

Message 5 of 9
Tutor

H R24 is the receiver model.  Sorry, just saw this part of your post.

Message 6 of 9
Employee

opps, the instructions I gave was for an LG TV.  you will need to follow the instructions on the HR24 under the remote control menu to program the soundbar

Employee Contributor*
Message 7 of 9
Tutor

Got it!!!!!  Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
Employee

You are most welcome

Employee Contributor*
Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support