Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Have a Sharp Aquos LC-55P6000U SMART TV and a RC66RX REMOTE

Highlighted
Tutor

Have a Sharp Aquos LC-55P6000U SMART TV and a RC66RX REMOTE

I have tried all the codes for a sharp tv listed and for a hisence tv (seen that on other posts) but to no avail.....Can anyone help me?

Message 1 of 11
Contributor

Re: Have a Sharp Aquos LC-55P6000U SMART TV and a RC66RX REMOTE

I have the same issue.  I had the regular Genie remote first, and that did not work.  I was sent a new Directv Universal remote, and the same thing occurred.  I am being sent a new Genie remote now to see if that works.  The only explanation Customer Service (via chat) could give me was that there are a few TVs that will not sync with their remotes.  I guess I will see if the new Genie works.  Otherwise I guess we are stuck using two different remotes.

Message 2 of 11
ACE - Expert

Someone posted to try the "HiSense" tv brand. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 11
Contributor

I did and I think it's going to work. Unreal that Directv customer service doesn't know that?? Thank you
Message 4 of 11
Tutor

I tried the 2 different codes that is on the direct tv remote control program screen for Hisense tv and they didn' work I will see if there are any new ones on the internet for that brand

Message 5 of 11
Tutor

I tried the 2 on the direct tv remote control programscreen for that brand but to no avail I will check into seeing if there is anymore codes for that brand

Message 6 of 11
Tutor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Mokeys
‎11-29-2017 12:43 PM

Found a bonus number for the Hisense brand on the internet and it worked thanks everyone

Hisense numbers for remote are

10178 (<----this one worked for me)

Tags (1)
Message 7 of 11
Contributor

I was told by customer service that type of remote won't work with certain receivers either. My receiver was best controlled by the Genie remote. The Universal remote Directv gives out won't work that well with my receiver. Just a thought.
Message 8 of 11
Contributor

Thank you, thank you, thank you! After tons of searching, your information worked for me! 

Message 9 of 11
Contributor

I can't get mine to work.  Our old RC66 remote worked with thIs SHarp TV.  But I can't get this new one to work.  

Message 10 of 11
Contributor

This worked on my Sharp LC55P6000U with the RC73 remote. Used the Hisense TV and it worked right away!

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support