HW-F450 remote code

Contributor

HW-F450 remote code

Hello Everyone,

I was curious if anyone has been able to get the Samsung sound bar HW-F450 remote code for the directv remote?

I have a RC66RX remote control.  I would like to control sound bar power and volume.

Thanks

Jonathan

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: HW-F450 remote code

What model DVR or receiver do you have?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Employee

you might have a chance if you have a compatible receiver like the HR24, HR34 or H25

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

I have the Genie HR34-700

Message 4 of 7
Employee

try going through the remote control menu

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

I ended up getting a Logitech Harmony which worked no problem.

Message 6 of 7
Employee

Awesome.  Thanks for the update.

Employee Contributor*
Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Need immediate assistance with your bill or technical issue? Don’t wait, Click here to chat with us. You can also check out some helpful articles below!

Additional Support